Ideal for dogs of any age!
Scentwork is an activity that allows your dog to use their natural desire to hunt. It harnesses a dog’s unique ability to detect scent and determine the source.
I am trained via Talking Dogs Scentwork as an instructor and am passionate about giving working dogs a job.
Scentwork Is the Secret to a Calm, Happy Dog You’ve Never Heard Of
“By engaging with your dog in an activity that she already loves, sniffing; you can quickly help your dog to pay more attention to you, to be able to concentrate and in turn feel tired and relaxed. Calm dogs live longer (stress has been shown to be detrimental to the health of dogs and people), are happier and are more rewarding companions. Whatever you are looking for, be it help to focus your dog, help her to adore you rather than ignore you or simply teach your dog a fabulous skill for fun!”
–Talking Dogs Scentwork
* Increases mental enrichment for dogs of all breeds and ages.
* Improves your dog’s confidence and self-control.
* Builds on the connection between you and your dog.
* Builds trust with a newly acquired rescue dog.
* Builds resilience and optimism in your dog.
* Builds a strong relationship between handler and dog.
* Lowers risk of behaviour issues by using your dog’s brain.
* Suitable for all dogs, including sensitive or anxious dogs.
Due to Covid-19, classes are not currently running.
CLASSES DUE FOR 2021
Please get in touch for waiting list information.
(Payable in advance)